FGB hereby informs customers and suppliers about the measures taken and clarifies that the delivery performance is still given under the current circumstances.
The well-being and health of employees and business partners is very important to FGB, so that the following measures have been taken and implemented in the last weeks to ensure safety and maintaining business operations:
- Information about the current situation and necessary rules of conduct (e.g. measures to avoid infections, behaviour in the event of illness symptoms, ...)
- Appointments and meetings in-house or with business partners on-site are reduced to a minimum and replaced by telephone and video conferences
- Regular reinsurance with suppliers regarding delivery dates to be met and to secure supplies
- Flexibilisation of working hours and enabling home office activities
- Checking the upcoming delivery dates based on the current situation
As of today, all contact persons are available via e-mail and telephone as usual.
FGB assesses the situation on a daily basis and tries to support customers and suppliers in the best possible way. FGB hopes that these measures will help to maintain confidence in the fulfilment of current and future projects and wishes a stable health for the upcoming days and weeks.