Actuator for High Temperature Applications
- Use in various types of mixers
- Magnetic materials in the mixing tank so that full seals are possible even at high torques
- High temperatures with advanced technical requirements that need to be taken into account, e.g. when selecting the materials
The Solution by FGB
- Inserted rotor withstands a temperature in excess of 130°Celsius
- Cooling of the stator
- Use of special magnets that can withstand high temperatures.
- When selecting the adhesive, take into account that this does not melt under extreme conditions
Any questions about this or another application? We will be happy to explain things in detail and clarify any open issues! Just give us a call or send an e-mail!