Serial Rotary-lift Unit
- Use in special tyre production machines for special tasks (acceptance, handling and production of parts)
- Processes may necessitate e.g. linear movements and a superimposed rotation movement.
- Difficulty: Finding suitable measuring systems (large hollow shaft encoder) and the optimum integration in the drive system
The Solution by FGB
- Development of a dual drive with an installed ball screw, where both motors are arranged on after another
- This allows rotation-lift movements to be carried out
- The two movement directions (translatory and rotative) can be carried out either independently or in combination
Any questions about this or another application? We will be happy to send you a non-binding quote! Just give us a call or send an e-mail!