- It must be possible to install the drive without removing the steering wheel (car, lorry)
- Little space between the steering wheel and actuation levels (e.g. indicators)
- The measuring system should be integrated directly into the stator/rotor unit
The Solution by FGB
- Development of a drive system as an outer rotor motor with a C-shaped stator
- Rotor in a hinged design
- Position is determined by a sensor that is integrated in the stator and scans the rotor magnets
Any questions about this or another application? We will be happy to explain things in detail and clarify any open issues! Just give us a call or send an e-mail!