FGB supplies two construction sizes (10-63 kN and 100-160 kN) as standard cylinder brackets. The height adjustment range is defined according to customer specifications. This can be steplessly adjusted mechanically using a hand wheel or a powered screwdriver.
Our worm gear screw jack unit in a self-locking version prevents the set cylinder height from being adjusted or sagging when the clamp of the cylinder adapter plate and cylinder is released.
The cylinder mounting plate is clamped mechanically using cylinder head screws. Additional guides prevent the set cylinder axis from tilting during the clamping process.
Special models are also available. Some options are listed below:
- 2 construction sizes 10-63 kN / 100-160 kN
- High rigidity thanks to stable steel welded construction
- Mechanical hight adjustment thanks to e.g. hand wheel
- Optical position display via a ruler and pointer
- Settable guide strips for low-play height adjustment
- Mechanical clamping via screws
- Replaceable flange plate for different hole patterns for test machine cylinders
- Height adjustment range variable (acc. to customer requirement)
- Special models available on request
- Electrical height adjustment via E-motor
- Position recording via measuring system and digital display
- Hydraulic clamping via spring clamping cylinders
- Fully automatic adjustment and clamping via interface
- 2-Axle with swivel module
Just talk to us! We will be happy to advise you!